The Home Use Device Working Group participated at the IMCAS in Paris (26. - 29. January 2017). We had a well attended interesting session during at the last day of the congress.
Title Session: Clinical Reviews of Home-Use-Devices (HUDs)
- Mr. Dominique du Crest: Home-Use-Devices - market size and doctors perceptions
- Dr. Michael Gold: Home-Use-Devices - new thoughts, new devices
- Matthias Born: LED phototherapy - what´s new ?
- Dr. Mukta Sachdev: Home-Use-Devices - hair removal and skin colour
- Dr. Christine Dierickx: Non-invasive skin rejuvenation with fractional Home-Use-Devices
- Godfrey Town: How do home use hair removal devices compare and what do I tell my patients ?
- Dr. Lauri Tadlock: Mechano-biology for consumer beauty devices
Thanks to our Guest-Speakers: